Jordi and Gabriel started Authentic Local after being inspired to offer high quality locally made souvenirs. The founders discovered their unique products after almost a year of visiting small workshops, garages, ateliers and markets. The shop is situated near Antoni Gaudí’s La Pedrera building in the Eixample neighborhood of Barcelona.
The philosophy of the store is to offer products designed and manufactured mainly in Catalonia and especially in the city of Barcelona. Authentic Local works with more than 100 suppliers, mostly small businesses or self-employed artisans.
- Handmade ceramics and jewelry.
- Gourmet products including Turrón (Catalan nougat), cava, wine, jams and olive oil.
- Souvenirs such as key chains, magnets, pins and cups featuring original designs.
- Photography books and textile lithographs (shirts, bags and scarves).
- Unique photographic prints.
Authentic Local has a small terrace for live events such as an artisan showing how she makes a piece of pottery or wine tastings. The shop also has a special area for children.
Address: Carrer de Provença, 304, 08008 Barcelona | View Map
Phone: 938 32 24 35